1 3/8″ wide
A good paintbrush is a painter’s best friend! Made in Italy, the unique synthetic/natural bristle blend of these brushes allows better paint absorption while ensuring a smooth, even application resulting in minimal to no brush strokes. Pixie Paint brushes are ideal for both natural clay and chalk or acrylic based paints.
Follow these instructions and your Paint Pixie paint brushes will serve you well for years to come:
1) Rinse your Paint Pixie brush with warm water to remove as much paint as you can from the brush.
3) Lather up the brush with your favorite brush soap. Be sure to get it nice and lathered.
4) Rinse the soap from the brush. Repeat this process until the rinse water runs clean.
5) Squeeze any excess water from the brush and wrap the brush in a paper towel to help the brush maintain it’s the original shape. Natural bristle brushes tend to frizz so this extra step will help to keep your brush from frizzing.
6) Finally, hang your brush bristle side down or lay it flat to dry. Avoid letting the water settle into the ferrule to avoid rusting and bristle weakening. (The ferrule of a brush is the metal band that connects the bristles to the handle.)